Friday, October 28, 2011

The Queen of Kings



I all but finished reading this book sometime in the spring. I had the Game Section left to read over. That section is about 143 pages long covering a total of 25 games played by Zsuzsa Polgar against other strong players of the day. The book(353 pages) was written by Zsusza Polgar and Jacob Shutzman. I don't remember alot of detail about the first half of the book because that was back at the end of spring. And it didn't really hold my attention that well. Nothing too riveting. So all I feel I can comment upon about this book is the quality of the games in the back section of the book. The games were very interesting and worth going through. If the first half of the book wasn't so boring to me I might recommend it to others. And now onto the next book.

1 comment:

  1. Zsuzsa looks pretty good on that chessbook cover. Must be a younger photo of her.

    ReplyDelete